*organizes life at 3am*
prepping for thanksgiving
a harry potter au where potions is taught by gordon ramsay
"YOUR DRAUGHT OF LIVING DEATH COULDN’T KILL A FRUIT FLY"
"YOU PUT SO MUCH GINGER IN THAT POTION IT TASTES LIKE A WEASLEY"
Bar Mitzvah in a bottle.
i’ll kick anyone’s ass. i’ll kick your ass. i’ll kick your dog’s ass. i’ll kick my own ass
The Sea and the Alps by Claude Monet // “Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles
- 6-year old: Mommy, why is that man dressed like a lady?
- Mother: That is a lady. She was just born with the wrong body.
- 6-year old: How did that happen?
- Mother: Nobody really knows. But she's working to fix it, and that's what's important.
- 6-year old: Okay! *runs up to obviously self-conscious woman*
- 6-year old: Hey! Miss!
- Lady: ...yes?
- 6-year old: You look really pretty in your skirt!
- Lady: Thank you!
- *Kid skips back to her mom, and literally everyone in the vicinity smiles*
- I'd just like to point out that it wasn't hard to explain this to a child at all...... Next excuse please?
- me: where do you live?
- vegan: I'm a vegan
A naked Spanish men throws flower petals at the picture of the Birth of Venus by Botticelli
Contribution Anne-Cécile Schreiner & Perrine Fuchs
Henri Matisse / Nu bleu XI / 1952
Yves Klein / Anthropométrie sans titre (ANT 130) / 1960